Fill this according to you and reblog so your followers can know you!
1. State your name: Ashley.
2. State the name that your parents almost named you. Cinder.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? Grandparents.
4. What was your first job? Babysitter.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Not that I can recall.
6. Do you miss your ex? No.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark, always.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Not really, but I’ve been told I look like Anne Hathaway, Sandra Bullock, Liv Tyler, and Sarah Silverman.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Muted tones, but I guess blue would be a proper answer.
10. How do you wear your makeup? I don’t wear make-up often, but the times I do I go for a natural look using only concealer, mineral foundation, and a light pink blush.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Ashe, though once long ago in high school a small group of friends called me Kasumi.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? One.
13. How many bathrooms? One.
14. Do you have a job? No, my contract ended last month.
15. Do you have a car? Yes.
16. Do you work out every week? Not at the moment, but I was running every other day in the beginning of the year. I plan to continue this next month as well as start up yoga to help with my knees.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? I’m not sure I understand this question entirely, but let’s go with no.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Complete strangers, no. Group of friends, yes.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Bikini.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes. My eyes each have two colors, Blue and Amber.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Not in the least.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? Mother. We argued and she hung up on me.
24. How much money is in your checking account? I don’t see the relevance of this question.
25. Are you single? Yes.
26. Do you want kids? Yes, about four or five.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: Purple messenger bag with lots of pockets.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Off the top of my head, Richard Armitage, Lee Pace, Matt Smith, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr, Eddie Redmayne.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: Star Trek: Into Darkness.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I didn’t date anyone last year.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Not that I know.
32. Have you ever cheated? No.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a J? No.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? This all depends on my mood, but currently it’s reading and shopping.
35: Do you have a facebook? No.
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? I don’t know.
37: Who was the last person you texted? Anne.
Tom Hiddleston & Red requested by kat-oakenshield
Artists instinctively want to reflect humanity, their own and each other’s, in all its intermittent virtue and vitality, frailty and fallibility.
Chemistry . a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing form. Something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding
Church of the Theotokos of the Sign at Dubrovitsy Estate
Near Podolsk there is Dubrovitsy Estate with its incredibly beautiful Znamensk Church. These photographs are by motaboratum on Flickr.